Jawaballs is finally accepting commission work!

If you got the moolah, but lack the time and want a beautiful army... Or if your time is simply money, and you would rather spend your hours doing something else with it... I understand... I'm your man! Let Jawaballs send you a breathtaking army, assembled and painted.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Nova Open: Jawaballs will be in the house!



Great news! After some sweet talking to the wife, and paying her 100 bucks, plus having to cancel on Bolscon and a week of moping around the house like a kid who lost his Buzz Saw cassette. (Name the reference and I will be impressed!) I was able to get permission to go to the Nova Open!  This event is turning out to be a veritable "Who's Who" of the 40k Blogosphere with some big names showing up. I can't wait to meet up with other dudes at the Whiskey Challenge on Friday Night. I will be playing Old Shattered Hands and his Tau scum. Time to purge me some xenos! I will plant my Chapter Banner and claim the day! Be looking for some Jawaballs Live! if I can make it happen. 

Can't wait for a great weekend. Time to make up for some missed fun last week. :)

Jawaballs

1 comment: