Jawaballs is finally accepting commission work!

If you got the moolah, but lack the time and want a beautiful army... Or if your time is simply money, and you would rather spend your hours doing something else with it... I understand... I'm your man! Let Jawaballs send you a breathtaking army, assembled and painted.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

New Commissions!




Here are a couple of commissions that I am working on. First of all, a blog reader was so impressed with the Dante that I did for my last commission, he just had to have his own! He mailed me his Dante model and 85 bucks. In return, he will get as beautiful a Dante as I can paint mailed back to his door within a week! The cost includes painting, pinning, assembly, a jawabase, and return shipping.

A second commission I am working on is a Calgar and Honor Guard. This one has been the biggest request so far with about 5 guys asking for it... I started with this model to work up my skill before moving on to the standard bearer and champion and then Calgar. I am painting him quickly but clean, in order to leave time for some free hand on the cloak. I have about an hour left to spend on this model and stay in budget, but I really just have the weapons, backpack and cloak to finish and then some final details.

Well there you go! Thats all from the Jawaballs workbench for today. I will be starting another large blood angels army soon, and am always ready to take smaller jobs. If you cannot afford my prices for an army, at least you can afford your commander!

Jawaballs

No comments:

Post a Comment