Jawaballs is finally accepting commission work!

If you got the moolah, but lack the time and want a beautiful army... Or if your time is simply money, and you would rather spend your hours doing something else with it... I understand... I'm your man! Let Jawaballs send you a breathtaking army, assembled and painted.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Commission 001 Update 3






Ok, here is the last update for a week or so. I will be away for a while camping! The vindicator is almost finished. The customer is quite fond of crisp highlights. So that is what he gets! I did some scumbling to blend in the edges, then went over them all with an extreme highlight. The next step is to go in and do the detailing, and then do some hand painted numbers, icons and other stuff and it is finished!

Of course the Ott light and the digital cam get show way too many details that are not visible to the eye. Trust me, it looks nicer in person! :)
More to come.
Jawaballs

1 comment: